Monday, July 20, 2009

RIP Terry Jenkins

I discovered while searching through the IMDb today that actor Terry Jenkins is listed as passing away on April 5, 2009 in Los Angeles, California of lung cancer. According to the IMDb Jenkins was born on February 6, 1936 in Bedford, England. Although I don’t trust the IMDb 100% none of this information has been present before. I cannot find anything on line to confirm this including an archived obit in the L.A. Times. I present this information for your consideration.

JENKINS, Terry
Born: 2/6/1936, Bedford, Bedfordshire, England, U.K.
Died: 4/5/2009, Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.

Terry Jenkins westerns – actor:
Bandidos 1967 (Ricky Shot)
Paint Your Wagon – 1969 (Joe Mooney)

2 comments:

  1. My Dad's name is Michael Terry Jenkins and was born in Kempston, Bedford in 1954 and I have been told that Terry Jenkins is his Father. Can anybody shed any light on this as he has not been in his life since he was two years and he has no recollection of him

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only know he was handsome and admired.

    ReplyDelete